Enter the 2015 Traveler Photo Contest
Join the Competition to Win a Trip to Costa Rica and the Panama Canal
In 2014, National Geographic Traveler magazine received more than 18,000 entries from around the globe. With thousands of pictures to review, judges found themselves wandering through stunning ice caves, mysterious desert views, and intriguing scenes from cultures throughout the world. Which photos were selected as the best of the best? See the top winners and pick your favorites.
Official grand prizes include:
• 1st Prize: An 8-day National Geographic Expedition to Alaska for two
• 2nd Prize: A 5-day National Geographic Photo Workshop for one in Santa Fe, New Mexico
• 3rd Prize: A 6-day cruise for two on a Maine windjammer schooner
7 merit prize winners will receive:
• A $200 gift certificate to B&H Photo
• A framed print of merit photo, matted and framed by the National Geographic Imaging Lab
• The Art of Travel Photography Course on DVD
Learn more about contest prizes >>
2015 Traveler Photo Contest
Do you have what it takes to win? Submit your best shots today and find out.